The 2nd Oceania Para Taekwondo Open Championships was held in Suva, Fiji on November 27, 2016! 12 athletes from 6 countries from 4 continents participated in the P20, P30 and K40 competitions!
RESULTS - 2nd Oceania Para Taekwondo Open Championships, Suva, Fiji, November 27, 2016
1. Jack Arrah - Australia
1. Wei-en Haung - Chinese Taipei
1. Janine Watson - Australia
K41 Male Over 75kg
1. Przemyslaw Wieczorek - Poland
K42 Male Under 61kg
1. Shinebayar Batbayar - Mongolia
K42 Male Under 75kg
1. Steven Currie - Australia
2. Damian Kubiak - Poland
K44 Female Under 49kg
1. Enkhtuya Khurelbaatar - Mongolia
2. Kara Fournie - Australia
K44 Male Under 61kg
1. Bolor-Erdene Ganbat - Mongolia
2. Shinebayar Batbayar - Mongolia
3. Chikara Ito - Japan
K44 Male Over 75kg
1. Corbin Stacey - USA
2. Przemyslaw Wieczorek - Poland
Congratulations to all medalists!
The pictures will be published on our WTF Para Taekwondo Facebook Page.
We are looking forward to receiving and publishing your photos!